This EthLyte Crypto Wallet Review marks a first for Get A Blockchain Wallet. It is the very first software blockchain wallet or hot crypto wallet review that we have ever published.
For the record, we were not paid or financially rewarded for this review. All the links in this page that point to any EthLyte Crypto web page are organic. There are no affiliate links to any EthLyte Crypto product or page that will reward us in any way if you click on them. The information in this review is for research purposes only. This review is published because of the high quality of the EthLyte Crypto Wallet, which we have scrutinized thoroughly, and which stands on its own merits as an industry leading blockchain wallet product. It met and surpassed our toughest benchmarks and tests, with flying colors.
Download the EthLyte Crypto Wallet on the Google Play Store
As you can see in the following screenshots, the app’s form is at once highly aesthetic and very logical.
The Sign Up or Sign In screen is very clear and straightforward.
The Sign Up form is simple, minimalist, and requires no KYC. This makes it great for anyone who prefers having some privacy.
As a non-custodial software wallet installed on your Android device as an application or “App”, The EthLyte Crypto Wallet is fast, safe, and keeps you in control of your own private keys, at all times. That means you have 100% rights and responsibility over your own assets, and under normal circumstances, no one can interfere with that.
Despite being a ‘soft’ or ‘hot’ crypto wallet, the security is firm indeed. In fact, the only ways you can lose your control over your keys, is if you lose them, give them to anyone (intentionally or otherwise), or unless anyone manages to hack the actual blockchain, which to date is an unachieveable aim.
Fast & Fully Functional
As you can see in the following review video, the EthLyte Crypto Wallet is fully functional, easy to use, and blazingly fast.
In fact, in our in-house laboratory tests and our real-world tests, the EthLyte Crypto Wallet came in first in terms of speed, among all software crypto wallets supporting BTC, ETH, ERC-20s and Stable Coins.
The dashboard is fast and simple. It shows exactly what you need. Nothing more. Nothing less.
The Receive / Send crypto function page is very simple. While this may be considered a drawback for a few people who prefer more flash in the pan, for the majority of people this is a great benefit because the page loads very quickly and does not distract you with confusing options.
The Exchange crypto screen provides you with exactly what you need.
It tells you that you have X amount (MAX) of any particular crypto you have in the wallet, ie: BTC, and for that you can get up to Y amount of any other crypto that you can trade right on the Exchange screen of the EthLyte Crypto Wallet. And of course you can select the crypto you have and change the amount that you wish to exchange into another crypto.
Further, it shows you the Exchange Rate between the two cryptos you wish to trade.
Additionally, you see the Miners Fee in Satoshis or Gwei, etc, so that you know how much you’re paying to the relevant network(s) you’re trading on.
And to top it off, it shows you your Estimated Arrival time, which is usually a matter of some minutes, depending on network traffic / blockchain transaction load at the time of your transaction.
As you can see, the functionality of the EthLyte Crypto Wallet is clear, straightforward and easy to use. Its minimalist design is powerful, giving you total control without the confusion of a thousand unnecessary bells and whistles.
Send / Receive / Store (HODL) / Exchange (trade) your bitcoin (BTC), EthLyte Crypto (EtLyteT), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), Binance Coin (BNB), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), USD Coin (USDC), PAXOS (PAX), Maker (MKR) and other favorite cryptocurrencies
Works great on every Android device we tested. Note: Some Android devices did require a reinstall when the app became laggy or crashed out. Upon reinstalling or updating, every device that had been laggy or crashed out, ceased to do so and has since worked perfectly.
The EthLyte Crypto Wallet is Free. As in, it costs no money to download, install or use the wallet. The only fees you pay are those charged by the various cryptocurrencies’ networks, like ETH network fees or BTC miner fees. EthLyte Crypto itself charges no transaction fees at this time, nor has it ever done so. And there are no immediate plans to change that.
The EthLyte Crypto Wallet is available on Android.
iOS and other versions are in the works.
- The EthLyte Crypto Wallet was designed, developed and deployed onto the app market, on time and on schedule.
- The EthLyte Crypto Wallet is developed by EthLyte Crypto (EtLyteT). You can see CoinMarketCap’s EtLyteT price charts and other market info.
- The EthLyte Crypto Wallet is the first product (aside from the cryptocurrency itself) released onto the markets by EthLyte Crypto.
- EthLyte Crypto is designed, developed and deployed for the Unbanked people of the world, and anyone who wants world-class, non-KYC solutions for managing their cryptocurrencies.
- EthLyte Crypto is scarce. EtLyteT is indeed a rare cryptocurrency, with just under 10 Million coins as the Max Supply. Yet thanks to divisibility, it is capable of serving the world’s needs as a form of cryptocurrency. This is a quality also found in hard money (not fiat currencies), gold, silver and bitcoin.
- EthLyte Crypto is uncensorable, as with bitcoin, Ethereum and any other cryptocurrency worthy of the name.
- EthLyte Crypto is portable, as with any good crypto.
- EthLyte Crypto is deflationary, as there is a known and limited Max Supply, and no more can ever be created.
- The EthLyte Crypto Wallet makes it easy to use real crypto in the real world to buy and sell real things like goods and services, or to send or receive crypto as a gift, payment, subscription, loan, insurance fee, or other financial services that people increasingly need to do today.
- EthLyte Crypto is a form of hard money, as it is pegged to a limited supply.
- EthLyte Crypto is an ERC-20 Token, which means it is built from the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain, which is the most popular blockchain type among software developers among the thousands of cryptocurrencies, with the largest pool of developers, and the highest volume of feature development.
- Since its inception a few years ago, EthLyte Crypto has kept up its development and deployment on schedule every step along their Roadmap to date (as of Q1 of 2020). In crypto, this is extremely rare, if not unique.
The EthLyte Crypto Wallet is on schedule to roll out versions for other operating systems and devices.
The EthLyte Crypto Wallet continues to be updated and maintained by the EthLyte Crypto team.
Final Findings for our First EthLyte Crypto Wallet Review
First and Foremost (for the final wrap-up)
The conclusive findings of our first-ever EthLyte Crypto Wallet Review are that it is one of the best, if not the very best crypto hot wallet available on the market today.
Overall, the EthLyte Crypto Wallet scored higher than any other software blockchain wallet.
Among all leading software crypto wallets, only the EthLyte Crypto Wallet came out on top of every test we ran it through.
The EthLyte Crypto Wallet performed right at the top of the security tests we ran on it. As long as you keep your private keys private (offline, not on any digital device, and fully secured in your control), which is to say, as long as you do what you’re always supposed to do with any cryptocurrency you hold, your wallet should be as secure as possible by today’s highest standards.
The wallet is faster, lighter, less expensive (in fact, it’s free), and has better operational stability than any other crypto hot wallet we have tested to date, and that list is extensive.
|In conclusion, it’s little wonder that we picked the top-performing EthLyte Crypto Wallet as our first software crypto wallet to review. We highly recommend it.|
For Further Reading
See the EthLyte Crypto website where you can read the White Paper, the Product Info, the Roadmap, Team info, connect with their Social Media channels, and more.